for Alignment of the Subtle Body.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Medium Vibration
Canistrum ( Can-iss-trumm ) are a genus made up of 7 species with flowers that coincidently resemble chakras. The genus name is derived from the Greek words ‘kanistron’ ( a basket that is carried on the head ) which aludes to the basket-like flower bract. Canistrum are native to the Atlantic forest biome which is located in south eastern Brazil.
Botanical Archetype – ORIENTATION, Alignment.
Nature of Issue – DISORIENTATION.
- Shock caused by trauma or accident.
- Disorientation of the subtle body, leading to a variety of health issues.
- Habitually leaving your body on mental excursions and never returning to center.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – SHOCK / TRAUMA.
- + Centered, Aligned, Alignment of the Subtle Body, Chakral Alignment, Wellness.
- – Shock, Trauma, Accident, Impact, Off Center, Not Yourself, Off Color, Dis-Ease, Illness, Nausea, Sick.
Lesson – The mind and the body are one. Align your mind to your current experience.
- Canistrum help you to defuse shock and trauma.
- Canistrum are excellent when working with the aura, chakras and subtle body. They are designed for this type of work.
- Canistrum combine well with Genus Navia and Puya.
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Canistrum. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.