for Rebirth & Starting Fresh.
Bromeliad Sub-family 3 – Issues with Reality | (S)Low Vibration
Dyckia ( die-key-ah ) are a thorny group of plants that grow in clusters, low to the ground with long thin flower spikes. All species are terrestrial and typically grow in dry, rocky ground in arid environments. The genus is named after the Prussian botanist, botanical artist and horticulturist The Prince and Earl of Salm Reifferscheid-Dyck (1773-1861).
Botanical Archetype – EVOLUTION ( of the Ego ), Rebirth into a Higher Awareness.
Root Issue – IMPLOSION of the Ego ( due to Upholding Too Many Illusions ).
- Catharsis, healing crisis or mid-life because of the limitations of the current identity.
- Deep imbalances brought on by a paradigm shift in consciousness and the move to a more stable truth.
- Ego crash. Unable to live your life because the old world view has been outdated.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – CATHARSIS / CRISIS.
- + Update, Paradigm Shift, New World View, ‘Reboot the Computer’, Rebirth.
- – Dark-Night-of-the-Soul, Catharsis, Healing Crisis, Midlife Crisis, Crisis, Burnt Out, Break Down, Ego Crash.
Lesson – The mind, when passive, becomes aligned with the current experience of life.
- Dyckia are the ’emergency flowers’ to use when a healing crisis strikes. They are considered ‘surgical’ flowers.
- Dyckia help to ‘reboot the computer’ and remove old, outdated or primitive thoughts from consciousness so that a new thought pattern can take hold.
- Dykia combine well with the Queen of Bromeliads ( chaos ) and Queens Tears ( pent up emotion. )
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Dyckia. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.