We are publishing new material & creating a study guide to the Skyflowers. We hope to finish the upgrade in early ’21.
The new “basic training” tutorials are indexed into categories and can be found in the top navigation of this website. Each tutorial provides a one-page overview of a particular topic and is designed to give you a clear concept… but with a minimum of text.
Each lesson is designed to start your journey of understanding and exploration.
Enter the world of the Skyflowers and learn about the properties of the Pineapple family, the 21 plant groups and how to get the most out of the Skyflowers.
- Getting Started with the Skyflowers
- What Is Clinical Flower Therapy?
- Skyflowers: 9th Edition
Choosing Your Toolkit
In these tutorials we help you choose the right set of tools for your clinical style. We take a look at the Skyflowers: Starter Set and our thematic box sets.
- Choosing Your Toolkit ( Why You Should Work With Flowers Your Love )
- Skyflowers: Starter Set ( Most Popular Remedies for Clinic )
- Skyflowers: Self Development
- Skyflowers: Money Mastery ( As Part Of Your Self Development )
- Skyflowers for 2021: the Issues & Challenges of the Year Ahead
Designing Combination Remedies
These lessons teach you how to design combination remedies using the 21 plant groups. Learn about the affirmation flowers, the action flowers & the self sabotage flowers and create a custom-made remedy to suit any issue.
- Designing Combination Remedies ( & the Skyflowers: 25ml Range )
- The Skyflowers: Pro System ( & the Flower Picker )
Emotional Care & Crisis
In this part, we look at the Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid set, how to deal with a healing crisis and explore the emotions dictionary.
Kinesiology & Natural Therapies
In this section, we explore the use of flower remedies in popular modalities such as kinesiology and list the best products that suit a variety of clinical styles.
- Skyflowers for Children
- Skyflowers for Heart/Brain Integration & Learning Difficulties
- Skyflowers for Kinesiology
- Skyflowers for Spiritual Therapies & Energy Work
- Skyflowers for Physical Therapies & Body Work
Skyflowers: Pro System
In this tutorials, we explore the Skyflowers: Pro System and the modular design of the box sets in the pro series.
The Mental Body ( 1 Box Set )
This first set of lessons covers the use of high vibration flower remedies to treat thought patterns & problem thinking.
- Skyflowers: Higher Consciousness ( Treating the Mental Body with the Air Plants )
- Genus Tillandsia: for Mental Habits & Fixations ( Awareness Flowers )
- Genus: Vriesea: for Con(scions)Fusion & Lack of Clarity ( Clarity Flowers )
The Emotional Body ( 3 Box Sets )
Next we explore the use of mid(dle) vibration flower remedies to treat emotional issues & destructive behaviours based on them.
- Treating the Emotional Body with the Forest Bromeliads
- Skyflowers: Higher Vision ( Box Set Overview )
- Genus Acanthostahcys: for Disorganization & Frustration ( Organization Flowers )
- Genus Neoregelia: for Illusions, Beliefs & Destructive Behaviour ( Perception Flowers )
- Genus Cryptanthus: for Projection, Blame & Self Sabotage ( Ownership Flowers )
- Skyflowers: Higher Self ( Box Set Overview )
- Genus Billbergia: for Affirmation-of-the-Ego & Self Limitation ( Affirmation Flowers )
- Genus Quesnelia: for Self Image & False Identity ( Natural Self Flowers )
- Skyflowers: Higher Power ( Box Set Overview )
- Genus Aechmea: for Suppressed Emotion & Inaction ( Action Flowers )
- Genus Ananus: for Stress & Seriousness ( Relaxation Flowers )
- Genus Canistrum: for Shock & Trauma ( Chakra Flowers )
The Physical ( Karmic ) Body ( 1 Box Set )
Finally, we explore the use of (s)low vibration grounding flower remedies to treat long-term or karmic issues that affect your reality.
- Treating the Physical ( Karmic ) Body with the Ancestral Grasses
- Skyflowers: Higher Ground
- Genus Abromitiella: for Toxicity & Lack of Control ( Self Control Flowers )
- Genus Brochinnia: for Deception, Lying & Cheating ( Truth Flowers )
- Genus Bromelia: for Primitive Thinking, Harshness & Brutality ( Refinement Flowers )
- Genus Dyckia: for Catharsis & Healing Crisis ( Rebirth Flowers )
- Genus Encholerium: for Catastrophe & Disaster ( Conceptualization Flowers )
- Genus Fascicularia: for Karmic Issues & Involuntary Behaviour ( Free Will Flowers )
- Genus Hechtia: for Ignorance & Lack of Awareness ( Awareness Flowers )
- Genus Navia: for Insanity & “Light Body Displacement” ( Sanity Flowers )
- Genus Ochagavia: for Alienation & Divorce from Human Nature ( Soul Contact Flowers )
- Genus Pitcairnea: for Disadvantage & Lack of Opportunity ( Advantage Flowers )
- Genus Puya: for Dysfunction & Debilitation ( Functional Systems Flowers )
The Skyflowers Project
Finally, we look at the Skyflowers Project and how we are creating a body of work for future generations to build upon.