Professionalism Starts Here.
Yes, there are (3) three Skyflowers: Starter Sets to be won. Each valued at $250 AUD each. So… three lucky winners will win one!
How To Enter
- Tag yourself or a friend on the Skyflowers Facebook page ( or in the comments ) below.
- In 25 words or less, tell us why you / they should win the prize or what you / they will do with the kit if you / they win. Best answers win. Humanitarian or social projects get extra points.
- To be eligible, please write a seperate entry for each person entering. You can have a max of 3 different entries.
- Likes do not count as entries.
- Entries close Sunday March 17th, 2019. Winners will be announced by email and social media on Monday 18th, 2019.
T & C’s – Winners will be drawn at our discretion, although community likes & comments may be taken into account. We reserve the right to cancel this competitions of any reason. Terms & conditions apply.
Box Sets ( 20% Off )
20% off these two box sets. The first is for general practice and the second is for karmic issues.
Test Kits ( Extra 20% Off )
Read the latest post about effectively clearing toxins from your body.
Now Supporting Low-Income Earners.
To coincide with National Kinesiology Week, we’ve launched the Skyflowers: Sponsorship Program & have allocated $10,000 AUD in products & services to help natural therapy students get their careers off the ground. Register your interest below.
Low-Income Support Packages
At launch, the program is supporting single parents & low-income earners. If you know someone who can do with support to help jumpstart their career in natural therapies, you can nominate them for sponsorship by emailing us at Sponsorship@Skyflowers.co. Please provide the persons name, contact details and 25 words or less about why they deserve to be sponsored.
Student Clinic Packages
Later this year, natural therapy schools & registered instructors will be able to apply for product packages for practice clinics. Register your interest via the button above.
Learn more about the Skyflowers: Sponsorship Program.
Learn more about The Skyflowers Foundation and my “100 year plan” to establish a natural therapy foundation for future generations to build upon.