for Goal Setting & Sabotage Clearing.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Middle Vibration
Cryptanthus ( crip-tan-thuss ) are known as ‘the Earth Stars’ in horticulture because of their starlike appearance. The leaves of the Cryptanthus can be a wide range of colors from greens, to reds to dark chocolate. The patterns on the leaves are spectacular with their silver, wave-like appearance. The name is derived from the Greek words ‘cryptos’ ( hidden ) and ‘anthos’ ( flower ). There are many species of Cryptanthus and all of them are native to Brazil.
Botanical Archetype – SELF REFLECTION, Contemplation, Introspection, ‘Looking to Self for Answers’.
Root Issue – PROJECTION of consciousness, ‘Looking to World for Blame’.
- Self sabotage caused by hidden thought patterns.
- Blaming others or the world outside for circumstances that you played a role in creating.
- Lack of responsibility for your circumstances because you give away ownership.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – BLAME, PROJECTION of ROOT CAUSE.
- + Reflect, Contemplate, Question, Deeper Questions to Be Asked, Hidden Answers, Introspection, Meditation, Revelation, Role, Look for Answers, Own, Owning Your Reality, Take Responsibility.
- – Blame, Projection, Self Sabotage, Subconscious Thought Pattern, Hidden Issue, Seeds of Circumstance.
Lesson – All of Reality is Linked to Your Consciousness is everything.
- Cryptanthus raise awareness around hidden issues that are buried within the subconscious mind.
- Cryptanthus highlight the role that you play within circumstances.
- Cryptanthus defuse ‘sabotage patterns’ or more simply, ‘other thoughts that are contrary to your current desire’.
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Cryptanthus. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.