for Synchronizing Mind & Reality.
Bromeliad Sub-family 3 – Issues with Reality | (S)low Vibration
Navia ( Nav-ee-ah ) are among the amongst the most brightly colored and garish of the Bromeliads. The genus was named after Bernard Sebastian von Nau, a German supporter of natural history and physics. There are about 100 species of Navia that are endemic to the Northern countries in south America, growing on rocky outcrops and cliffs in large clusters.
Botanical Archetype – ASSOCIATION, Integration, Assimilation ( Synchronization of Mind with Reality ).
Nature of Issue – POLARIZATION, Mental Opposition ( Mind vs Mind ), Disassociation, Normalization.
- Harboring contradictory views of reality at the same time.
- Core beliefs that are divisive and cause internal conflict, fighting and warfare.
- Mental rifts, schisms and chasms caused by the wide difference between view points.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – CONTRADICTION / CONTRARY, Acting out both sides.
- + Associate, Assimilate, Unify, Integrate, Fusion, Normalize, Return to Normal.
- – Contradictory, Contrary, Rift, Schism, Chasm, Deeply Divided Psyche, Polarized, Deep Conflict, War, Anguish, Torment, Suffering.
Lesson – There is no bringing balance to a system that is unified, whole and singular. Where there is singularity, there is no grounds for illness to take root and grow.
- Navia help you to integrate opposing views of reality.
- Navia reduce mental strain and fatigue caused by fighting against yourself
- Navia combine well with Genus Canistrum and Pitcairnea.
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Navia. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.