Flowers from the Garden of Eden
Quite unintentionally and with no agenda to make it so, I found Quesnelia mirrored the story of Adam & Eve in the Bible. There is a Quesnelia flower remedy to match each stage of that psychological drama. The story of Adam & Eve is a beautiful and complex one and is not a story of sin, condemnation nor damnation as many think. It is not so much a religious story but is a lesson in human psychology.
Like many other creation myths, folklore and even fairy tales, the story of Adam & Eve does not describe the origins of man. It describes the nature of consciousness. For stories that are born out of the mind, describe the mind that wrote it.
The story of Adam & Eve provides a gentle warning about ‘the Adam & Eve complex’ and the problems that come with self awareness. It details, step-by-step, how (a) our faulty self image can (b) cause us to fall from grace in any moment (c) by a simple act of judgment, self criticism and condemnation. The story provides clear instruction about how we lose sight of our divine, true selves and take on the role of our false self – our self image.
When read in the reverse order to undo the drama, the reader comes to an understanding of how we can return to the edenic state of mind and experience paradise on Earth. At one with all things and at home with the process of life.
This video from a workshop in 2008 explains the problems caused your self image.
for Returning to Your True Self.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Medium Vibration
Quesnelia ( Quez-nay-lee-ahh ) are an exquisite, shapely plant group. Some species have flower bracts that resemble Chinese paper lanterns. The genus is named after M. Quesnel, who was the French consul to French Guiana. Quesnelias are endemic to eastern Brazil and contains 22 known species.
Botanical Archetype – UNION, At One with All Life.
Nature of Issue – DIVISION, Separation from the Whole.
- Division, separation and conflict.
- Problems caused by the mind when you label your reality as ‘this’ and ‘that’. I.e. (Wo)man and nature, self and world, etc.
- ‘The Adam & Eve Complex’ – separating yourself from the whole and the problems that arise as a result. I.e. Fear, worry, anxiety, etc.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – DIVISION / CONFLICT.
- + Garden of Eden, Adam & Eve, Oneness, Union, At Home, At One with Life, True Self, Spirit.
- – Division, Differentiation, Separation, Fragmentation, Alienation, Faulty Self Image, ‘Life is a Journey’.
Lesson – Many people follow a ‘flaw-to-perfection’ model of self and never make the destination. Rather, follow a ‘perfection-to-expression’ model of self.
- Quesnelia help to solve the problems caused by a divided mind / belief system.
- Quesnelia return you to a pristine, ‘edenic’ state of mind.
- Quesnelia combine well with Genus Navia and Tillandsia.
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Canistrum. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.