for Clear Thinking & Higher Conduct.
Bromeliad Sub-family 1 – Issues with Thought | High Vibration
Vriesea ( Vree-zee-ah ) are known horticulturally as ‘the flaming swords’ due to their brightly colored flower spikes. While they are a highlight, their leaves are often quite a spectacle with wave-like patterns on their glossy leaves. The genus was named after Willem Hendrik de Vriese, a Dutch botanist and physician. They are found growing all over Mexico, Central America, South America and the West Indies.
Botanical Archetype – CLARIFICATION ( of Thought Patterns).
Root Issue – CON(SCIOUS)FUSION, Mixed Thinking.
- Ill-formed, unclear or emotional thoughts that lead to poor decision making.
- Con(scious)fusion caused by entertaining two or more conflicting thoughts at the same time.
- Thought patterns that contain impurities or are laced with emotion.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – CON(SCIOUS)FUSION.
- + Clear Thinking, Thought Pattern, Wavelength, Mental Clarity, Smart Thinking, Intelligence, Decisiveness, Quick Thinking, Command Decisions, Leadership, Higher Minded, Higher Conduct.
- – Con(scious)fusion, Unclear, Emotional Thinking, Mixed Emotions, Mixed Signals, Poor Conduct, Small Minded, Low-Grade Conduct.
Lesson – The mind is clear in its natural state. Confusion, anxiety and worry are the product of too much thinking, not enough action.
- Vriesea clarify thought patterns and ‘weed out’ additives such as emotions and conflicting thoughts that do not belong to the current line of thinking.
- Vriesea work directly on thought patterns and clarify your real focus.
- Vriesea are considered ‘yang’ flowers and activate fresh mental processes. Their close cousin, genus Tillandsia are considered ‘yin’ flowers and deactivate / decelerate active mental processes.
A ‘Botanical Archetype’ provides background information about a plant family and its effects on the mind / body system.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Vriesea. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.