for Relaxation & Stress Reduction.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Middle Vibration
Ananus ( an-nan-uss ) is the most widely recognized of the Bromeliads because it contains the Pineapple, Anansu comosus. The name is derived from the south American indian word ‘na’, which means ‘fragrance’. Discovered and brought to America by Christopher Columbus, ‘the King of Fruits’ at one stage in history cost ‘a kings ransom’ to hire ( yes, hire ) for dinner parties. Genus ananus can be found throughout south America.
Botanical Archetype – RELAXATION ( into Life ).
Root Issue – SUSTAINED TENSION, Contraction, ‘Stress’.
- Sustained mind / body tension.
- Mental stress that mirrors as sickness or physical illness.
- Stress and worry that leads to further decline or breakdown.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – STRESS / SERIOUSNESS.
- + Relaxation, Relaxed Approach to Life, Casual, Care Free, Light Hearted, Holiday.
- – Serious, Pressure, Tense, Rat Race, Stress, Strain, Tightness, Stiff, Sick, ill.
Lesson – Tension in any area of life, affects all of life.
- Ananus help to reduce stress and tension in the mind / body system.
- Ananus help to restore the natural state of balance and wellbeing without thinking about it.
- Ananus help to remove stiff thinking, rigid health regimes and tight spiritual approaches to life that strangle the life out of you.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Ananus. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.