for Verification of the Truth.
Bromeliad Sub-family 3 – Issues with Reality | (S)low Vibration
Brochinnia ( Bro-kin-ee-yah ) are the only Bromeliads to be classed as carnivorous plants. The species used in the Skyflowers forms deep tubes with its leaves and secrete a sweet, but deadly digestive liquid attractive to insect life. Like many other carnivorous plants, Brochinnia have fine hairs on their leaves that form a one-way channel for insects to follow into the tube. Thus trapping them until they fall to a watery death. Brochinnia are native to the more tropical climates of South America.
Botanical Archetype – EDUCATION, INVESTIGATION, Verification of Fact, Truth.
Nature of Issue – MISINFORMATION, Manipulation of Core Truths.
- Manipulative tendencies in an effort to cover the real truth.
- Caught up in a cycle of lies and vast effort to keep your illusions alive.
- Buying into the story that your self image tells you about your limitations. A self image that never speaks of your potential.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – GRAND DECEPTION / MANIPULATION.
- + Artificial, Fake, False, Deception, Mislead, Trick, Disguise, Lie, Fabricate, Falsify, Manipulate, Exploit, Subvert, Collude, Monstrous Lie ( Multiple Lies ).
- – Verifying the Facts, Principled, Shrewd, Street Wise.
Lesson – Your true self will always outshine your illusions.
- Brochinnia help you to realize that your illusions are kept alive by your attempt to manipulate or control reality.
- Brochinnia help you to see through the lies you tell yourself about the nature of ‘life, self and health’.
- Brochinnia combine well with Genus Neoregelia, Ochagavia and Hectia.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Brochinnia. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.