for Alignment of the Subtle Body.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Medium Vibration
Canistrum ( Can-iss-trumm ) are a genus made up of 7 species with flowers that coincidently resemble chakras. The genus name is derived from the Greek words ‘kanistron’ ( a basket that is carried on the head ) which aludes to the basket-like flower bract. Canistrum are native to the Atlantic forest biome which is located in south eastern Brazil.
Botanical Archetype – ORIENTATION, Alignment.
Nature of Issue – DISORIENTATION.
- Shock caused by trauma or accident.
- Disorientation of the subtle body, leading to a variety of health issues.
- Habitually leaving your body on mental excursions and never returning to center.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – SHOCK / TRAUMA.
- + Centered, Aligned, Alignment of the Subtle Body, Chakral Alignment, Wellness.
- – Shock, Trauma, Accident, Impact, Off Center, Not Yourself, Off Color, Dis-Ease, Illness, Nausea, Sick.
Lesson – The mind and the body are one. Align your mind to your current experience.
- Canistrum help you to defuse shock and trauma.
- Canistrum are excellent when working with the aura, chakras and subtle body. They are designed for this type of work.
- Canistrum combine well with Genus Navia and Puya.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Canistrum. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.