for Goal Setting & Sabotage Clearing.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Middle Vibration
Cryptanthus ( crip-tan-thuss ) are known as ‘the Earth Stars’ in horticulture because of their starlike appearance. The leaves of the Cryptanthus can be a wide range of colors from greens, to reds to dark chocolate. The patterns on the leaves are spectacular with their silver, wave-like appearance. The name is derived from the Greek words ‘cryptos’ ( hidden ) and ‘anthos’ ( flower ). There are many species of Cryptanthus and all of them are native to Brazil.
Botanical Archetype – SELF REFLECTION, Contemplation, Introspection, ‘Looking to Self for Answers’.
Root Issue – PROJECTION of consciousness, ‘Looking to World for Blame’.
- Self sabotage caused by hidden thought patterns.
- Blaming others or the world outside for circumstances that you played a role in creating.
- Lack of responsibility for your circumstances because you give away ownership.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – BLAME, PROJECTION of ROOT CAUSE, MISDIRECTION ( Blaming the Wrong Cause ).
- + Reflect, Contemplate, Question, Deeper Questions to Be Asked, Hidden Answers, Introspection, Meditation, Revelation, Role, Look for Answers, Own, Owning Your Reality, Take Responsibility.
- – Blame, Projection, Self Sabotage, Subconscious Thought Pattern, Hidden Issue, Seeds of Circumstance.
Lesson – All of Reality is Linked to Your Consciousness is everything.
- Cryptanthus raise awareness around hidden issues that are buried within the subconscious mind.
- Cryptanthus highlight the role that you play within circumstances.
- Cryptanthus defuse ‘sabotage patterns’ or more simply, ‘other thoughts that are contrary to your current desire’.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Cryptanthus. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.