for Perception, Beliefs and Change of Behaviour.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Middle Vibration
Neoregelia ( nee-oh-redge-eel-ee-ahh ) are round pinwheel plants with a central water well. Small purple flowers emerge from the centre. The genus is named after Eduard August von Regel, the director of St. Petersburg Botanic Gardens in Russia ( 1815-1892 ).They are native to South American rainforests with many species found in Brazil.
Botanical Archetype – OBSERVATION ( Perception of Truth or Facts ).
Nature of Issue – DELUSION, Misperception of Reality.
- Perceptions, perspectives and beliefs that have no firm basis in reality.
- Strange behaviour based upon faulty beliefs.
- Lying and telling mistruths about yourself.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – DELUSION / MISPERCEPTION.
- + Perceptive, Perspective, Insight, Observe, See Clearly.
- – Misperception, False View, Belief, Opinion, Misjudge, Over React, Strange or Destructive Behaviour.
Lesson – Beliefs are not the same thing as truth. They are what you think to be true.
- Neoregelia are used when you need a fresh set of eyes to see things clearly.
- Neoregelia provide a different perspective of life so you can see things from a whole new angle.
- Neoregelia combines well with genus Aechmea and Billbergia.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Neoregelia. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.