for Stability & Core Strength.
Bromeliad Sub-family 3 – Issues with Reality | (S)low Vibration
Puya ( Pooy-ah ) are among the largest flowering of all the bromeliads with some species like Puya chiliensis growing up to nine metres tall. The growth habit and leaf shapes vary but all Puyas tend to have a woody base and strong root system that allows they to hold their ground. Puya are endemic to central and south America and in Chile the young leaves of some species are eaten in salads.
Botanical Archetype – DYSFUNCTION, Destabilization.
Nature of Issue – REHABILITATION, Stabilization.
- Falling apart mentally, emotionally and physically when problems occur.
- Holding onto disturbances in consciousness which upset the mind, body and spirit.
- Instability or incapacitation stemming from too much change and not enough time to settle down and rest.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – DEBILITATED / INCAPACITATED.
- + Restore Balance, Natural Health, Core Strength, Rehabilitation, Settle Down, Restoration.
- – Disturbed, Unstable, Debilitated, Incapacitated, Disabled, Crippled, Falling Down, Falling Apart.
Lesson – You have great inner strength, that nothing can upset.
- Puya help to remove disturbances in consciousness that are at the root of illness.
- Puya help to tap into core strength and bring that strength out in you.
- Puya combine well with Genus Canistrum and Ananus.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Puya. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.