Flowers from the Garden of Eden
In my research of this plant group, quite unintentionally, I discovered that genus Quesnelia closely mirrored the story of Adam & Eve in the Bible. I found that there was a flower remedy to match each stage of the psychological drama of their exile from the natural state of consciousness. The story of Adam & Eve is a beautiful and complex one and is actually not a story of sin, condemnation nor damnation. It is not so much a religious story but is more of a lesson in human psychology & the problems caused by our self image.
Like many other creation myths, folklore and even fairy tales, the story of Adam & Eve describes the nature of consciousness. And how we become torn between our ego-statements & stories… and our souls perspective of life.
The story of Adam & Eve provides a gentle warning about ‘the Adam & Eve complex’ and the problems that come with self awareness. It details, step-by-step, how (a) our faulty self image can (b) cause us to fall from grace in any moment (c) by a simple act of judgment, self-criticism and condemnation. The story provides clear instruction about how we lose sight of our divine, true selves and take on the role of our false self – our self image.
When read in the reverse order to undo the drama, the reader comes to an understanding of how we can return to the edenic state of mind and experience paradise on Earth. At one with all things and at home with the process of life.
This video from a workshop in 2008 explains the problems caused your self image.
for Returning Home to Your True Self.
Bromeliad Sub-family 2 – Issues with Emotion | Medium Vibration
Quesnelia ( Quez-nay-lee-ahh ) are an exquisite, shapely plant group that grow in the cloud forests of South America. Some species have flower bracts that resemble Chinese paper lanterns. The genus is named after M. Quesnel, who was the French consul to French Guiana. Quesnelias are endemic to eastern Brazil and contains 22 known species.
Botanical Archetype – UNION, REUNION, At One with Nature / All Life.
Nature of Issue – DIVISION, Separation from Nature / True Self.
- Mental division, separation and conflict.
- Problems caused by the mind when reality is labelled as ‘this’ or ‘that’. I.e. (Wo)man and nature, self and world, etc.
- ‘The Adam & Eve Complex’ – separating yourself from the whole and the problems that arise as a result. I.e. Fear, worry, anxiety, etc.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – DIVISION / CONFLICT.
- + Garden of Eden, Adam & Eve, Oneness, Wholeness, Perfection, Peace, Union, At Home, At One with Life, True Self, Spirit, Nature.
- – Division, Differentiation, Separation, Fragmentation, Alienation, Divorce, Faulty Self Image, ‘Life is a Journey’, not a Series of Experiences.
Lesson – Many people follow a ‘flaw-to-perfection’ model of self and never make the destination. Rather, follow a ‘perfection-to-expression’ model of self.
- Quesnelia help to solve the problems caused by a divided mind / belief system.
- Quesnelia return you to a natural, ‘edenic’ state of mind & a spiritual home you never left.
- Quesnelia combine well with Genus Navia and Tillandsia.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Quesnelia. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.