for Clear Thinking & Higher Conduct.
Bromeliad Sub-family 1 – Issues with Thought | High Vibration
Vriesea ( Vree-zee-ah ) are known horticulturally as ‘the flaming swords’ due to their brightly colored flower spikes. While they are a highlight, their leaves are often quite a spectacle with wave-like patterns on their glossy leaves. The genus was named after Willem Hendrik de Vriese, a Dutch botanist and physician. They are found growing all over Mexico, Central America, South America and the West Indies.
Botanical Archetype – CLARIFICATION ( of Thought Patterns).
Root Issue – CON(SCIOUS)FUSION, Mixed Thinking.
- Ill-formed, unclear or emotional thoughts that lead to poor decision making.
- Con(scious)fusion caused by entertaining two or more conflicting thoughts at the same time.
- Thought patterns that contain impurities or are laced with emotion.
Primary Emotion / Emotional Symptom – CON(SCIOUS)FUSION.
- + Clear Thinking, Thought Pattern, Wavelength, Mental Clarity, Smart Thinking, Intelligence, Decisiveness, Quick Thinking, Command Decisions, Leadership, Higher Minded, Higher Conduct.
- – Con(scious)fusion, Unclear, Emotional Thinking, Mixed Emotions, Mixed Signals, Poor Conduct, Small Minded, Low-Grade Conduct.
Lesson – The mind is clear in its natural state. Confusion, anxiety and worry are the product of too much thinking, not enough action.
- Vriesea clarify thought patterns and ‘weed out’ additives such as emotions and conflicting thoughts that do not belong to the current line of thinking.
- Vriesea work directly on thought patterns and clarify your real focus.
- Vriesea are considered ‘yang’ flowers and activate fresh mental processes. Their close cousin, genus Tillandsia are considered ‘yin’ flowers and deactivate / decelerate active mental processes.
The Skyflowers: Pro System is the marriage of botanical science & vibrational medicine. Each one of the 21 plant groups ( or ‘botanical archetypes’ ) provide an overview of their effects on the mind / body system. More specific information can be found on the individual flower page.
This is the botanical symbol for genus Vriesea. It is found in all of our books, clinical manuals, flower notes and charts.
Simply cross-reference it to gain deeper insight into the *nature ( *genus ) of the issue ( **species )
The Skyflowers Project – Since 1997
Your purchase of any product on this website helps to fund further plant research. Thank you for your support.