Botanical Name – Quesnelia quesneliana
- Naturally complete.
- Enough just as you are.
- Able to meet the demands that life puts before you.
Negative – Inadequate, Inferior.
- Inferiority complex. Never good enough.
- Incomplete. Needing to fix, heal or better yourself to become whole once again.
- Ruled by your self image and following a path of “flaw-to-perfection”. Spending your whole life overcoming an illusion created by a flawed view of your spirit.
- Taking it personally when you fail to achieve a result. Believing this as a sign that you are substandard.
- “Broken Universe Syndrome”. Crusading and on a “spiritual mission” to “heal, fix or improve the world” because the higher intelligence got the design of life wrong. Fueled by your own sense of inadequacy and fears.
Cause of Issue – Division, Separation & Fragmentation ( from Nature ).
The Botanical Archetype Quesnelia relieves issues caused by *mental division, *separating yourself from the whole which fragments your reality and leads to a sense of alienation and breeds conflict & infighting. ( Aka ‘The ‘Adam & Eve’ complex. )