Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid
25 ‘Rescue-type’ Remedies for Emotional Crisis.
Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid contains 25 ‘rescue-type’ remedies for expressing deep upset while preventing a ‘healing crisis’. This toolkit should be in any natural health clinic and is a good compliment to any set of flower remedies, providing strong support in times of distress & crisis. For ‘worst case scenarios’.
- Skyflowers: 10th Edition ~ the offical guide. ( $25 Value )
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid ~ 25 x 15ml of the Best Flower Remedies for Deep Upset & Healing Crisis ( $250 Value )
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid Pro Charts ~ A4, quick reference of the 25 remedies. ( $15 Value )
- Skyflowers: Botanical Diagnosis Pro Charts ( $25 Value ) ~ for Professional Flower Therapy.
- 2022 25ml ~ Pre-mixed, rescue-blend for the issues & challenges of 2022. ( $20 Value )
Get the App
Note: Natural therapists & kinesiologists should check out the Skyflowers: Pro Set.
Note: This list is subject to change. Final list of 25 remedies will be released on Feb 1st, 2019. Some remedies appear in other sets.
- Attitude for a positive attitude towards life.
- Blue Flowering Grass Bromeliad for support during inner change. (*Higher Ground)
- Calm for a clear mind. (*Starter Set, InfiniteMind)
- Chakra Flower for shock & injury to the energy body. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Compassion for cruelty & neglect of self care.
- Dwarf Pink Pineapple for relaxing the mind/body system during stage 3 stress.
- Forgiveness for anger and resentment issues. (*Higher Self)
- Hope for desperation & hopelessness.
- Innocence for emotional scars from abuse & addiction. (*Starter Set, Higher Self, MasterWork)
- Pink Star for releasing snapshots of the past & traumatic events. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Purple Heart for seeing things in proportion & avoiding drama.
- Pygmy Pineapple for relaxing the mind/body system during stage 2 stress. (*MasterWork)
- Queen of Bromeliads for avoiding chaos, panic & healing crisis. (*MasterWork)
- Queens Tears for emotional expression & meridian work. (*Starter Set, Higher Self, MasterWork)
- Rebirth for stage 1 of rebirth & dark-night-of-the-soul. (*Higher Ground)
- Rebirth 2 for those times you relapse & revert to your old ways. (*Higher Ground)
- Rebirth 3 for overcoming hurdles, blocks & barriers. (*Higher Ground)
- Rebirth 4 for stage 4 of rebirth & dark-night-of-the-soul. (*Higher Ground)
- Red Star for releasing guilt & regret.
- Self Awareness for bewilderment & becoming familiar with new roles. (*Higher Self)
- Silver Grass Bromeliad for regaining your footing after an emotional blow. (*Higher Ground)
- Surrender for surrendering fear & control to the forces of nature.
- Tears of the Sun for being able to process big events in your life. (*Higher Ground)
- Yellow Bell Bromeliad for holding your life together when you feel like falling apart. (*Higher Ground)
- Yellow Flaming Sword for fight/flight & survival responses. (*InfiniteMind)
Note: This list is subject to change. Some remedies appear in other sets.
Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid contains 25 ‘rescue-type flowers’ designed to cover the different stages of emotional release. There are flowers for grief, ‘healing crisis’ and even some for extreme states of mind like ‘dark night of the soul’ ( ego meltdown ).
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid compliments the Skyflowers: Starter Set.
- This is a good set to buy if you already own a set of flower remedies such as the Bach Flowers.
- For more comprehensive ‘foundation & internal renovation work’, you may wish to purchase the Skyflowers: Higher Ground set that specializes in karma & long term patterns of consciousness.
Choosing a Box Set
We have different box sets to suit different types of clinical work. If you need help selecting the box set that suits your clinical style, contact us. Let us know what kind of work you do in clinic. Whether you do body work, spiritual / energy work or talk-based therapies like counselling or life coaching, we have a set to suit your needs.
We will be happy to short-list the set that is best for you. But for now, here is a general guide.
- If you are looking for a set of flower remedies for home use or general practice that covers a range of common issues, go for the Skyflowers: Starter Set. This set is perfect for beginners.
- If you are a kinesiologist or natural health professional, you may like the Skyflowers: Pro Set. It is a diagnostic toolkit designed to be used at the start of a consultation that helps pinpoint the core issue. Even if you’re new to natural medicine but plan to see clients, this is the set you are looking for.
- If you need a set to compliment a set of Bach flowers, etc, you may want to choose Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid. It contains 25 emergency remedies for crisis situations & makes a good companion to support other remedies.
Note: If you want to collect the Skyflowers, choose a set from “Series A”. The sets are thematic, specialized and none of the 5 sets overlap with each other. Each set is unique. Whereas, “Series B” sets may overlap in content.
As mentioned, we are happy to help select the right toolkit for your work. Contact us with any questions. What makes us happy is to see the right toolkit go to the right person.
Skyflowers: Box Sets
Series A ( No Overlap, for Collectors of the Full Range. Grouped by Botanical Classification. Designed with a Tight Focus for Detailed Work. )
- Skyflowers: Higher Mind for thinking, focus & habitual issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Vision for perception, beliefs & sabotage patterns.
- Skyflowers: Higher Power for fears, inhibitions & suppressed emotions.
- Skyflowers: Higher Self for identity, affirmation & ego issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Ground for karmic, long-term & reality issues.
Series B ( May Overlap. Designed with a Broad Focus to Cover a Wide Range of Issues. )
- Skyflowers: Starter Set for common issues, general practice & home use.
- Skyflowers: Pro Set ( aka “The Kinesiology Kit” ) for pinpointing & treating the core issue.
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid for emotional crisis, distress & emergency situations.
- Skyflowers: Self Development for growth, maturity & personal power.
- Skyflowers: Twenty Two for the issues, challenges & opportunities of 2022.