Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid
25 ‘Rescue-type’ Remedies for Emotional Crisis.
Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid contains 25 ‘rescue-type’ remedies for expressing deep upset while preventing a ‘healing crisis’. This toolkit should be in any natural health clinic and is a good compliment to any set of flower remedies, providing strong support in times of distress & crisis. For ‘worst case scenarios’.
- Skyflowers ~ 9th Edition ( $25 Value )
- Box Set with 25 x 15ml of the Best Flower Remedies for Deep Upset & Healing Crisis ( $375 Value )
- Skyflowers App for Mac or Windows ( Free ) ~ Digital Copy of the Skyflower Guide
- 2019 Collective Consciousness 25ml ( $20 Value ) ~ for the Issues & Challenges of 2019
Optional Extras ( Sold Separately )
Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid
25 Remedies for Emotional Crisis.
Note: This list is subject to change. Final list of 25 remedies will be released on Feb 1st, 2019. Some remedies appear in other sets.
- Attitude for a positive attitude towards life.
- Blue Flowering Grass Bromeliad for support during inner change. (*Higher Ground)
- Calm for a clear mind. (*Starter Set, InfiniteMind)
- Chakra Flower for shock & injury to the energy body. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Compassion for cruelty & neglect of self care.
- Dwarf Pink Pineapple for relaxing the mind/body system during stage 3 stress.
- Evolution for overcoming hurdles, blocks & barriers. (*Higher Ground)
- Forgiveness for anger and resentment issues.
- Hope for desperation & hopelessness.
- Initiation for stage 1 of rebirth & dark-night-of-the-soul. (*Higher Ground)
- Innocence for emotional scars from abuse & addiction. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Pink Star for releasing snapshots of the past & traumatic events. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Purple Heart for seeing things in proportion & avoiding drama.
- Pygmy Pineapple for relaxing the mind/body system during stage 2 stress. (*MasterWork)
- Queen of Bromeliads for avoiding chaos, panic & healing crisis. (*MasterWork)
- Queens Tears for emotional expression & meridian work. (*Starter Set, MasterWork)
- Rebirth for stage 4 of rebirth & dark-night-of-the-soul. (*Higher Ground)
- Ruby Star for releasing guilt & regret.
- Self Awareness for bewilderment & becoming familiar with new roles.
- Silver Grass Bromeliad for regaining your footing after an emotional blow. (*Higher Ground)
- Surrender for surrendering fear & control to the forces of nature.
- Tears of the Sun for being able to process big events in your life. (*Higher Ground)
- Transformation for those times you relapse & revert to your old ways. (*Higher Ground)
- Yellow Bell Bromeliad for holding your life together when you feel like falling apart. (*Higher Ground)
- Yellow Flaming Sword for fight/flight & survival responses. (*InfiniteMind)
Note: This list is subject to change. Some remedies appear in other sets.
- Thinking Issues
- Emotional Issues
- Karmic / Reality Issues
Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid contains 25 ‘rescue-type flowers’ designed to cover the different stages of emotional release. There are flowers for grief, ‘healing crisis’ and even some for extreme states of mind like ‘dark night of the soul’ ( ego meltdown ).
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid compliments the Skyflowers: Starter Set.
- This is a good set to buy if you already own a set of flower remedies such as the Bach Flowers.
- For more comprehensive ‘foundation & internal renovation work’, you may wish to purchase the Skyflowers: Higher Ground set that specializes in karma & long term patterns of consciousness.