“You are the Higher Self. There is no lower you.” ~ Skyflowers
Skyflowers: Higher Self
25 Remedies for Identity Issues.
Skyflowers: Higher Self box set contains 25 flower remedies that powerfully remind you of your divinity. Experience a whole new kind of affirmation. One that caters to your soul. Not just to your ego or self image.
Great for affirmation work!
- Skyflowers ~ 9th Edition ( $25 Value )
- Box Set with 25 x 15ml of our Affirmation Flower Remedies ( $250 Value )
- Skyflowers App for Mac or Windows ~ Digital Copy of the Skyflower Guide. ( Free )
Get the App
- 2020 25ml ( $20 Value ) ~ for the Issues & Challenges of 2020.
- Skyflowers: Higher Self | Pro Charts ( $15 Value ) ~ Quick Reference of the 25 Remedies.
- Botanical Diagnosis | Pro Charts ( $25 Value ) ~ for Professional Flower Therapy.
- Emotions for Kinesiology: 2nd Edition ( $50 Value ) ~ Dictionary of 500+ Rare Emotions.
Other Box Sets
Try them out. Later on you can add to your toolkit with one of our other sets and unlock the power of the Skyflowers: Pro System of ‘botanical diagnosis’.
- Skyflowers: Starter Set for general practice.
- Skyflowers: Infinite Mind for thinking issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Self for identity & ego issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Ground for karmic / reality issues.
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid for emotional crisis.
- Skyflowers: Money Mastery for financial issues.
Skyflowers: Higher Self
25 Remedies for Ego & Identity Issues.
- Thinking Issues
- Emotional Issues
- Karmic / Reality Issues
The Skyflowers: Higher Self box set contains two flower types. There are 16 affirmation flowers that belong to genus Billbergia & 9 ‘flowers from the garden of Eden’ that belong to genus Quesnelia.
The Billbergias are “yang” and work to affirm the spirit ( not the ego ) and the Quesnelias are “yin” and dissolve the ego to reveal the “natural self”.
The Billbergias work with the formation of a new persona and change of identity in changing situations. They aren’t just “verbal statements” but reflect the changes in consciousness that occur when adapting to the moment. I.e. Like when a camera focuses.
- Ability ( I Can ) – Incompetant, Unable.
- Affirmation ( I Am Positive ) – Derogatory, Degrading.
- Belonging ( I Fit In ) – Unwanted, Rejected.
- Change ( I Can Adapt ) – Stuck, Stubborn.
- Forgiveness ( I Can Forgive ) – Angry, Resentful.
- Happiness ( I Am Happy ) – Materialistic, Grasping.
- Incarnation ( I Am Whole ) – Split, Torn-in-Two.
- Investment ( I Can Manage ) – Mismanage, Mishandle.
- Ladder Bromeliad ( I Am Successful ) – Dissatisfied, Failure.
- Permanent Wave Plant ( I Agree ) – Objection, Offended.
- Queens Tears ( I Am Relieved ) – Sadness, Grief.
- Self Awareness ( I Am Aware ) – Lost, Bewildered.
- Self Discipline ( I Am Disciplined ) – Self Indulgent, Wasteful.
- Summer Torch ( I Am Responsible ) – Reckless, Irresponsible.
- Transcendence ( I Can Overcome ) – Overcome, Beaten.
- Unconditional Love ( I Am Loved / Loving ) – Unloved, Disliked.
Flowers from the Garden of Eden
The Quesnelias closely follow the story of Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden & their human-ego challenges. They deal with self image problems that distort seeing the true self, soul & spirit of life.
- Adequacy – Inadequate, Inferior(ity Complex )
- Authenticity – Pretentious, Vain.
- Faith – Tempted, Seduced.
- Innocence – Embarrassed, Ashamed.
- Peace – Problematic, Conflict.
- Perfection – Imperfect, Flawed.
- Self Awareness II – Artificial, Contrived.
- Serenity – Demanding, Fussy.
- Virtue – Perverted, Corrupt.
Note: This list is subject to change.