Wine Cup Bromeliad
Lesson of this Plant Group
- Creativity is not merely a mental exercise or ‘thinking of new things to do’. Creativity is about actually doing them.
Positive – Creative, Constructive.
- Creativity that comes in the form of whole-bodied action. And concrete results.
- Constructing the life of your dreams. Piece by piece.
- Building things that matter to you and provide a concrete benefit.
Negative – Harmful, Destructive.
- Creativity that is merely a mental exercise or fantasy inside your own mind. A common, destructive tendency.
- Actions ( or, inaction ) that are harmful or destructive to the life you wish to live.
- Soul-destroying tendencies. Hidden by the ego and disguised as something good.
- Cause of the Problem – Suppression ( of Emotion, of Self, of Life ). The Botanical Archetype Aechmea relieves issues caused by the suppression emotion & your true self.
- The Aechmea’s help to overcome your fears, inhibitions and inspire bold, concrete action in the real world.
- See: Skyflowers: Pro System for more information about the 21 plant groups.
Doctrine of Signatures
Like the Flower of Confidence, Aechmea nudicaulis, the Wine Cup Bromeliad has a bold appearance… but is made up of very few leaves. Plants like this lead minimalist lives for survival reasons.
As Bromeliads have evolved from the grass family, this particular Aechmea has little evolved from the simple structure of its ancestors. The simplicity of its form and the complexity of its appearance contrast with one another and points to the key signature – the ability to simplify the complex. This is a clue to simply your life in order to make progress.
As an aside, like most Aechmea’s, the flower bract is stunning in flower and long lasting. Another signature pointing to long lasting feelings that need releasing.
- Genus Aechmea ( the suppressed emotion & fear flowers ) is the largest plant group in the Skyflowers range. Indicating that fear is the biggest issue human beings have.
- When the Aechmea’s are indicated, it signals the need to take action and go beyond your fears.
- The Wine Cup Bromeliad deals with a specific type of fear. The fear that leads to destructive, self sabotaging behaviours that stop you from ‘living large’.
- Self destructive tendencies are rarely presented as destructive. They are usually masked by the ego.
- Build the life of your dreams. Go. Build. It.
No Medical Claims Made.