Botanical Name – Ochagavia litoralis
Lessons – “You are never out of contact with your soul or the spirit of life”.
- Understanding the role of the ego ( surface mind ) & the soul ( deeper mind ). I.e. The ego is designed to focus on current experiences & is not designed to report on the totality of your soul, essence or spirit or the meaning of life.
- Therefore, the ego will create a “self image” to relate to as “you”. It will attach a whole bunch of “I am” statements and use this in replace of a full picture of who you are.
- Therefore, your faulty self image will tell you that you have “lost your true self”. But these are not factual reports or even possible to achieve.
- Therefore, your faulty self image will motivate you to go on a “spiritual quest” or a “mission” and think “life is a journey” ( and not a soulful experience ).
- Look good & hard at your “spiritual quest” and what fruit it actually produces. For it may be “an ego /fools quest to fix, heal & improve a perfect soul, motivated by a faulty self image.” Worse still, it may be a mask for self-ish, self-absorbed and justification for a life of self-serving behaviour.
Tip: Define spirituality as “living a spirited life”. It’s about your unique spirit. Spirituality is not about self focus. It is about self expression and offering that to your higher power.
Positive – Soulful. Awake.
- Soul contact.
- Discovering your sacred heart.
- Looking at your life through the eyes of the soul. Taking action based on this perspective.
- Soul realization that is achieved through positive action ( not passive introspection ).
- Living a lifestyle that is in alignment with your soul / true self.
Negative – Soul Searching. Estranged.
- Questioning your existence. Feeling like “something is missing” but not you’re sure what or how to find it.
- Alienated from your true self. Blind to what you truly need. Needing to change but unsure how.
- Looking for “something more out of life”. Blinded by your ego ( surface mind ) and your negative attitudes from seeing the precious life you have.
- Spiritual hunger and thirst. Spending your life on a never ending spiritual quest to “find yourself” purely because your ego / self image is faulty.
- Cause of the Problem – Alienation ( Loss of Self ) The Botanical Archetype Ochagavia is for issues revolving around a disconnection from your true self.
- The Ochagavia’s relieve issues caused by the ego, la faulty self image & istening to head talk.
- See: Skyflowers: Pro System for more information about the 21 plant groups.
- Like the Red Sacred Heart, The ∫is for “soul contact’ and leading a soulful life.
- The Pink Sacred Heart helps you to look at your life through the eyes of the soul. As opposed to “the eyes of the ego”, which is a very different perspective.
- The flower is for “grounding”. Which is the realization that you are, always have been & will be, “grounded in the spirit”. I.e. Your spirit. And the spirit of life. As opposed to being grounded in the “surface mind” of ego & its stories.
- The flower dispels one of the greatest illusions of all. The idea that “you have lost contact with your true / higher self & need to (re)connect to your soul.” This is nonsense. If you suffer from this ( ego ) idea, ask yourself, “how did you achieve this monumental feat”? By listening to a faulty self image & head talk that’s how!
- The Pink Sacred Heart is for connecting to the real story of your life. And dispelling the idea that your “spiritual path” is a tight rope of perfect thoughts & actions. It installs the idea that you are here to follow “the path of your personality” and the road you are free to travel.
- The “spiritual quest” is really an “ego quest” to “fix, heal & improve yourself.” It’s a “fools quest” to “fix a perfect soul” and is motivated by a faulty self ( ego ) image. I.e. You are the higher self, so get on with living like you are.
- Stop trying to “connect” to your true self or looking for yourself. You can’t be more connected to your soul, spirit than you already are.
- “Soul contact”, “soul activation”, etc are redundant pursuits. Realizing that you are already in contact & your soul is already activated. What motivates these ( fundamentally self-centered ) pursuits is an ego that cannot see your totality, essence or spirit & therefore misreports who you are.
- “Soul realization” is the spirit made real through physical action. So #LetFly!
- Spirituality is about “living a spirited life”, not spending your whole life in a self-focused, self-absorbed & self-ish pursuit. You will “find yourself” through your actions. Particularly your service to others.
There are two Sacred Heart remedies. Which on should you use?
- Pink Sacred Heart is for passive issues. It is for the unintentional loss of self that comes by listening to your ego. It begins the process of “soul contact”.
- Red Sacred Heart is for active deceit. It is for the intentional hiding from yourself, masking your real motivations, etc. It exposes some very hard-to-accept truths.
There are two paths in life. Be careful which one you decide to travel.
- The journey “from flaw to perfection.” This false path is endless, fruitless and exhausting & cultivates ( self focus ) self-ishness.
- The experience of “perfection to expression”. This is the path you were designed for. Pouring forth your spirit on the world & shining your light on the life of others.