Skyflowers: Pro Set
25 Remedies for Finding the Core Issue.
Welcome to the pro leagues!
Designed for use the start of a clinical consultation, the Skyflowers – Pro Set pinpoints the core issue & provides detailed knowledge of the underlying problem. You will soon know whether a negative affirmation, delusional belief system or suppressed emotion is active in consciousness as well as the exact location the problems is located in the subtle body – the mental, emotional or physical body ( karma ).
Kinesiologists will find the Skyflowers – Pro Set set invaluable as one muscle test provides a lot of information & gets to the heart of the matter. Right at the start of the consultation!
The Skyflowers – Pro Set contains all 21 flower types used in the Skyflowers: Pro System plus 4 ‘must have’ indicator remedies that highlight other key issues. Making this a compact, yet comprehensive, diagnostic toolkit for your clinic.
The Skyflowers – Pro Set is a solid choice if you want just one set of flower remedies. Later, if you decide to expand your toolkit, you can add one of our other thematic box sets that matches your clinical style. For more information about the 21 core issues & the botanical research behind our remedies, see the Skyflowers: Pro System.
- Skyflowers: 10th Edition ~ the offical guide. ( $25 Value )
- Skyflowers: Pro Set ~ 25 x 15ml flower remedies. ( $250 Value )
- Skyflowers: Pro Set Charts ~ A4, quick reference of the 25 remedies. ( $15 Value )
- Skyflowers: Pro System Charts ( $25 Value ) ~ for pinpointing the core issue.
- 2022 25ml ~ Pre-mixed, rescue-blend for the issues & challenges of 2022. ( $20 Value )
Get the App
Skyflowers: Pro Set
25 Remedies for Finding the Real Issue.
- King of Bromeliads for quick thinking & decisiveness. ( Vriesea )
- Spanish Moss for trust in relationships. ( Tillandsia )
- Yellow Flaming Sword for fight/flight & survival responses. ( Vriesea )
- Affirmation-of-Life for affirmation work & life-affirming statements. ( Billbergia )
- Blushing Heart for being honest with yourself. ( Neoregelia )
- Chakra Flower for chakra work & alignment of the subtle body. ( Canistrum )
- Peace for problem solving & conflict resolution. ( Quesnelia )
- Pineapple for relaxation & stress reduction. ( Ananus )
- Pinecone Bromeliad for logical thinking & systematic processes. ( Acanthosatchys )
- Pink Star for release of past trauma. ( Cryptanthus )
- Queen of Bromeliads for composure during chaotic times. ( Aechmea )
- Queens Tears for emotional expression & meridian work. ( Billbergia )
- Reality for debt, money problems & reality issues. ( Neoregelia )
- Sanctuary Flower for boundary issues & psychic protection. ( Aechmea )
Physical (Karmic) Body
- Ancestral Grass Bromeliad for starting everything from an advantageous position. ( Pitcairnea )
- Carnivorous Bromeliad for spotting fraud, manipulation and trickery. ( Brochinnia )
- Carpet Bromeliad for taking back control and dealing with toxicity. ( Abromitiella )
- Chilean Blood Grass for karmic issues & free will. ( Fascicularia )
- False Agave for becoming aware of forgotten issues. ( Hechtia )
- Heart of Flame for subtle changes & smooth transitions. ( Bromelia )
- Rebirth for renewal & updating old patterns. ( Dyckia )
- Pink Sacred Heart for soul searching & yearnings. ( Ochagavia )
- Sapphire Tower for subtle disturbances like EMF, food additives, etc. ( Puya )
- Star of Venezuela for sanity and healthy thinking. ( Navia )
- Tears of the Sun for grasping big issues. ( Encholerium )
Note: This list is subject to change. Some remedies appear in other sets.
Skyflowers: Pro Set
The Skyflowers: Pro Set is designed to be used at the start of a kinesiology balance or clinical consultation to get more information about an issue. The set contains one of each of the 21 flower groups in the Skyflowers range plus 4 ‘indicator’ flowers that point to specific issues. The set is a sampling of the entire range and helps to pinpoint the cause of an issue.
- Perform pre-checks.
- “Test up” one of the 25 flowers in the Skyflowers: Pro Set to locate the exact issue.
- Cross-reference the flower with (1) the plant group it belongs to. This will tell you (2) the cause of the problem and as well as where it is located – in your mental body, emotional body or physical reality ( karma ).
- Explore the issue and flesh out the details so that it rises into awareness.
- Check for other corrections relating to this issue.
If you find that a particular flower remedy continually “tests up”, you may wish to expand your toolkit with more flowers from that flower group. For more information about each flower groups & the 21 core issues, see Skyflowers.co/Pro
Choosing a Box Set
We have different box sets to suit different types of clinical work. If you need help selecting the box set that suits your clinical style, contact us. Let us know what kind of work you do in clinic. Whether you do body work, spiritual / energy work or talk-based therapies like counselling or life coaching, we have a set to suit your needs.
We will be happy to short-list the set that is best for you. But for now, here is a general guide.
- If you are looking for a set of flower remedies for home use or general practice that covers a range of common issues, go for the Skyflowers: Starter Set. This set is perfect for beginners.
- If you are a kinesiologist or natural health professional, you may like the Skyflowers: Pro Set. It is a diagnostic toolkit designed to be used at the start of a consultation that helps pinpoint the core issue. Even if you’re new to natural medicine but plan to see clients, this is the set you are looking for.
- If you need a set to compliment a set of Bach flowers, etc, you may want to choose Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid. It contains 25 emergency remedies for crisis situations & makes a good companion to support other remedies.
Note: If you want to collect the Skyflowers, choose a set from “Series A”. The sets are thematic, specialized and none of the 5 sets overlap with each other. Each set is unique. Whereas, “Series B” sets may overlap in content.
As mentioned, we are happy to help select the right toolkit for your work. Contact us with any questions. What makes us happy is to see the right toolkit go to the right person.
Skyflowers: Box Sets
Series A ( No Overlap, for Collectors of the Full Range. Grouped by Botanical Classification. Designed with a Tight Focus for Detailed Work. )
- Skyflowers: Higher Mind for thinking, focus & habitual issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Vision for perception, beliefs & sabotage patterns.
- Skyflowers: Higher Power for fears, inhibitions & suppressed emotions.
- Skyflowers: Higher Self for identity, affirmation & ego issues.
- Skyflowers: Higher Ground for karmic, long-term & reality issues.
Series B ( May Overlap. Designed with a Broad Focus to Cover a Wide Range of Issues. )
- Skyflowers: Starter Set for common issues, general practice & home use.
- Skyflowers: Pro Set ( aka “The Kinesiology Kit” ) for pinpointing & treating the core issue.
- Skyflowers: Emotional First Aid for emotional crisis, distress & emergency situations.
- Skyflowers: Self Development for growth, maturity & personal power.
- Skyflowers: Twenty Two for the issues, challenges & opportunities of 2022.