Botanical Name – Ochagavia elegans
Lessons – “When a person goes off the rails, they can choose to return to center… or be forced to by life. When a whole society goes off the rails, the return to human values comes with great suffering.”
- All things return to ( source ) principle. I.e. All illusions eventually fall, all misconduct is corrected, etc. Without fail.
- Penance, the biblical word, has a very specific meaning that points to a very specific time in the ( purification, growth ) cycle. Penance is when a person voluntarily chooses to face the wrongs they have committed, suffer to consequences and reverse course while ‘paying off the debt’ in their character.
- Reckoning, another biblical word, also has a specific meaning that points to a very specific time in the ( purification, growth ) cycle. Reckoning occurs when a person ( or society ) ignores the need to reverse course and is forced to return to center / soul / principle because it has strayed too far away. It occurs when nature takes over. I.e. No-one can live in illusion, corruption or lack principles forever. Reckoning is a ‘spiritual / great reset’.
- One of the ( many ) hidden benefits of ‘being penitent’, wrestling with your dark side and ‘paying your bills’ is that you turn away from ‘collective debts’ that belong to others. And pay out your own.
- Reckoning is a ‘great reconciling’ of debts. A levelling of false hierarchies. A returning to you of what is rightfully yours…. but with some pain attached. I.e. Pain you willingly agree to or have forced upon you, collectively.
Tip: Illusions do not last forever. Denial is not a good way of life.
Positive – Redemption, Penance.
- Looking at your life through the eyes of the soul. Taking action based on this perspective.
- Genuine reconciliation: taking stock of yourself. Voluntarily making a correction in behaviour.
- Self-purification. Repudiate. Deciding to make changes to your life by letting go of things that lack principle, honour or excellence.
- Penance for wrongs committed. Paying off your souls debts before they are due or (re)payment is demanded.
- Returning to a soulful existence. Reversing course when you have taken a wrong path in life.
Negative – Overdue, Reckoning.
- Judgement day. I.e. No more ‘kicking the can down the road’ or delaying the inevitable.
- Confronted by your past deeds. Forced to pay all of your debts and face up to reality, now.
- Forced, in-genuine reconciliation: externally pressured to account for yourself – your character, conduct, mistakes, things you are deeply ashamed of… all of it.
- Shaken by a ‘reset’. Unable to outrun your souls debts – to yourself, society or those you have wronged.
- Rocked when life ‘(re)balances the books’. At a time that is less than opportune or suits you.
- Cause of the Problem – Alienation ( Loss of Self ) The Botanical Archetype Ochagavia is for issues revolving around a disconnection from your true self.
- The Ochagavia’s relieve issues caused by the ego, a faulty self image & listening to head talk.
- See: Skyflowers: Pro System for more information about the 21 core issues.
- Like the Pink and Red Sacred Heart, The Rose Sacred Heart is for “soul contact’ and leading a soulful life.
- The Rose Sacred Heart helps you to look at your life through the eyes of the soul. As opposed to “the eyes of the ego”, which is a very different perspective.
- The flower is for “grounding”. Which is the realization that you are, always have been & will be, “grounded in the spirit”. I.e. Your spirit. And the spirit of life. As opposed to being grounded in the “surface mind” of ego & its stories.
- The flower dispels one of the greatest illusions of all. The idea that “you have lost contact with your true / higher self & need to (re)connect to your soul.” This is nonsense. If you suffer from this ( ego ) idea, ask yourself, “how did you achieve this monumental feat”? By listening to a faulty self image & head talk that’s how!
- The Rose Sacred Heart is for connecting to the real story of your life. And dispelling the idea that your “spiritual path” is a tight rope of perfect thoughts & actions. It installs the idea that you are here to follow “the path of your personality” and the road you are free to travel.
- The “spiritual quest” is really an “ego quest” to “fix, heal & improve yourself.” It’s a “fools quest” to “fix a perfect soul” and is motivated by a faulty self ( ego ) image. I.e. You are the higher self, so get on with living like you are.
- Stop trying to “connect” to your true self or looking for yourself. You can’t be more connected to your soul, spirit than you already are.
- “Soul contact”, “soul activation”, etc are redundant pursuits. Realizing that you are already in contact & your soul is already activated. What motivates these ( fundamentally self-centered ) pursuits is an ego that cannot see your totality, essence or spirit & therefore misreports who you are.
- “Soul realization” is the spirit made real through physical action. So #LetFly!
- Spirituality is about “living a spirited life”, not spending your whole life in a self-focused, self-absorbed & self-ish pursuit. You will “find yourself” through your actions. Particularly your service to others.
There are three Sacred Heart remedies. Which on should you use?
- Pink Sacred Heart is for passive issues. It is for the unintentional loss of self that comes by listening to your ego. It begins the process of “soul contact”.
- Red Sacred Heart is for active deceit. It is for the intentional hiding from yourself, masking your real motivations, etc. It exposes some very hard-to-accept truths.
- Rose Sacred Heart is for past, long-term deceit. It is for the process of purification and ‘paying off your debts’ through service to others, society or your higher calling.
There are two paths in life. Be careful which one you decide to travel.
- The journey “from flaw to perfection.” This false path is endless, fruitless and exhausting & cultivates ( self focus ) self-ishness.
- The experience of “perfection to expression”. This is the path you were designed for. Pouring forth your spirit on the world & shining your light on the life of others.