Botanical Name – Quesnelia liboniana
- Self Awareness without having to focus on yourself all the time.
- Passive Awareness and an openness to life around you.
- Overcoming rigid, self interest as your approach to life. I.e. Life is about life. Not just about the stories in your head.
Positive – Mindful, Self Aware.
- Self aware. Aware of your surroundings and your place within them.
- Passive awareness. Open minded and receptive to a wide range of information sources.
- Mental agility. Able to concentrate on what you need to and then return to a passive & receptive state of mind.
- Gathering information through the 5 senses about what’s current, valid & real.
Negative – Self-Conscious, Self-Absorbed.
- Excessive self-focus.
- Listening more & more to your self talk.
- Increasingly focused on your internal stories about your experiences. Discarding the 5 senses and the information they tell you about your reality.
- Moving from one active thought pattern to another. Rarely returning to a neutral, centered or natural state of mind.
- Gathering information from your past stories, internal dialogue & self talk as to your experience. Under the spell of your self image.
Cause of Issue – Division, Separation & Fragmentation ( from Nature ).
The Botanical Archetype Quesnelia relieves issues caused by *mental division, *separating yourself from the whole which fragments your reality and leads to a sense of alienation and breeds conflict & infighting. ( Aka ‘The ‘Adam & Eve’ complex. )