Puya venusta ~ Issues of Core Strength & Rehabilitation.
- Life is a natural process. By living your life, you are evolving spiritually.
- The mind is for focusing life energy. It is not designed for pushing life into place, with mental/life force.
- Your life experiences are a reflection of your consciousness. The problems you face will remain while there is no change in consciousness, so quit pushing against them.
Positive – Effortless, Facile.
- Natural lifestyle.
- The life process is also a ‘fool proof’ spiritual process that ‘anyone can do’. Which your mind probably will argue against.
- Earth-based, practical and grounded spirituality that is about ‘living life as a spirited human being’.
- Allowing your deeper soul/spirit ( and not your ego/surface mind ) to direct your path in life.
- Using your mind to focus your life energy on what you want in life. Effortlessly, without force, re-affirming or ‘jack hammering’.
Negative – Forceful, Pushy.
- Being a thorn in your own side.
- Pushing yourself around. Angry at yourself because you constantly push yourself to change, grow, learn or better yourself.
- Constantly tampering with reality. Forcing changes that are measured by your ego-mind & faulty self image.
- Exerting mental energy, constant pressure and physical force to keep your life going. Exhausted by doing so.
- Driving a wedge of mental energy into your biology. Destabilising your natural equilibrium and health.
Cause of the Problem – Delusion ( Misperception of Reality ).
- The Puya’s relieve issues caused by the ego’s illusions that result in dysfunction & instability within the mind / body system.
- See: Skyflowers: Pro System for more information.
Author. Speaker. Human Being. Founder of the Skyflowers Project.