Weekly Class ( Study Group )
The weekly class ( or “Skyflowers study group” ) is presented by Brendan Rohan, the founder of Clinical Flower Therapy and the Skyflowers range of flower essence remedies. Each class is a blend of ‘boot camp’ for self development and a technical lesson about an aspect of Clinical Flower Therapy, spirituality or natural medicine.
- The weekly classes are designed for beginners to intermediate level of understanding.
- You can pick and choose the subjects you are interested in and attend on a casual basis.
- Season Pass and VIP Pass holders can attend all weekly classes and receive bonus extras. See: ‘tickets’ for full details of each package, below.
Class Dates for 2024
The calendar year for the weekly class is divided up into 4 x 10 week terms known as “seasons” – season 1, season 2, etc. Each season then has a 3 week rest break in between, including Christmas holidays thus diving up the 52 weeks of the year evenly.
- Season 1 – Wed, January 10th – Wed, March 13th, 2024.
- Season 2 – Wed, April 10th – Wed, June 12th, 2024.
- Season 3 – Wed, July 10th – September 11th, 2024.
- Season 4 – Wed, October 9th – December 11th, 2024.
For the current program schedule, topics & dates, go here.
- Interested in hosting a workshop for your school or small group? Contact us for details at email@example.com!
Tickets, Season Pass & VIP ( Sponsors ) Pass
Step 1 – Choose the Type of Ticket.
- Single Ticket ( 1 x Class ) – If you’re interested in a particular class or wish to ‘try-before-you-buy’ a season pass, single tickets are for you. Attend any session you like during the current season. We’ll contact you to reserve a seat at the class you want to attend.
- Season Pass ( 10 x Classes + Bonus Package ) – Reserve a seat each Wednesday night for 10 weekly classes. Season Pass holders also get a 10% storewide, discount for the entire season – which includes box sets, consultations, introductory workshops, masterclass and your next seasons pass.
- Coaching Package – A season pass plus mentoring package for students, lost souls or entrepreneurs. Includes additional VIP time slots for consultations. Limited spaces each season.
- Educational Packages for Schools – Advertising package, product for the classroom and deals for your students, coming soon.
- Benefactors ( Sponsors ) – Want to sponsor our work? A VIP Pass gives you the benefits of a season pass plus extras. We’ll sit down and talk with you about your particular wish – an advertising package for your brand, a package deal for your school students or if you want to anonymously sponsor our research work, you can do that too. Contact for details.
Note: We’re still developing these packages and they are a work in progress. The contents of these packages may change next season. Check back and re-read the contents before purchase.
Step 2 – Make Payment via Shopping Cart.
Step 3 – Wait for the registration email with full details.
Note: We’re currently in the process of testing our ticketing software and setting up an automated payment system. Please be patient while iron things out. For now, please follow these 3 steps below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to manually book your tickets.
Classroom ( Full Program )
For those who are interested in learning more than the weekly class, our classroom includes a wide range of training for beginners and professional therapists.
- Classes – Weekly 1-2 hour livestream on a variety of topics + Q&A discussion.
- Workshops / Online Courses – Full training via workshops or learning online at your own pace. Coming Soon.
- Masterclass – Advanced topics, techniques and modules for professional therapists. Coming soon.
These are all public events. For private consultations, go here.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets for each event are limited. Seating for online spots are reserved once full payment is made.
- Due to limited places, cancellations require 3 days notice prior to the event commencement or a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone events due to unforeseen or technical circumstances. A full refund or option to reschedule may be offered in this event.