Queens Tears, the flower of relief.
Positive – Relief. Relieved.
- Accepting your feelings as they arise. Flowing with your emotional experiences.
- Relief from trauma.
- Expression of pent up emotion.
- Crying of lost tears.
- Regulates the meridians and subtle channels to restore the natural flow.
Negative – Sadness, Grief.
- Deep sadness. Loss.
- Emotionally blocked. Pent up.
- Unexpressed emotion. Not just grief.
- Trying to avoid your emotions and feelings.
- Grieving over events that are long over.
- “Lost emotion”. Feeling numb, grey or cold because you are out-of-touch with your feelings or an emotion that has “gone lost”.
Cause of Issue – Negative Affirmation.
The Botanical Archetype Billbergia relieves issues caused by negative affirmations & limiting statements about self – “I am sad”, “I am still angry”, etc.