Aechmea nudicaulis v. cuspidata ~ Issues of Self Expression.
- Life has already prepared you for every problem you currently face. You are prepared, so take a bold step forward.
- Confidence does not mean an absence of fear. It is the capacity to handle it & still remain focused on your goal.
- Life is best approached by ‘going on the offensive’. Problems arise when you stop & live on the defensive.
Positive – Confident, Bold.
- Bold action.
- Driving forward. Reaching your peak.
- Taking affirmative action to ensure the life of your dreams comes to fruition.
- Taking set backs in your stride without breaking pace or momentum.
- Dealing with obstacles as you move forward.
Negative – Unprepared, Unready.
- Nervous. Lack of confidence.
- Driven backwards by problems. On the back foot.
- Perpetually preparing and getting set up. Always in rehearsal.
- Needing all your current problems to be solved, past is healed, etc before you can move forward in life.
- Endlessly training, studying or preparing for ‘one day’ in the future.